Class 1A Notes
These notes are unsecured, unsubordinated obligations of Ministry Partners Investment Company, LLC (MPIC). They give maximum flexibility to MPIC in the use of proceeds. In general, MPIC uses the proceeds to make loans to evangelical churches and ministries. MPIC may also use proceeds to pay off maturing notes or other borrowings, or for general corporate purposes. Class 1A Notes are available in Variable and Fixed series, giving you many choices.
If you are comfortable with the risk of an unsecured investment, and wish to earn a higher interest rate, these notes may be appropriate for you.
Available Account Types
You can invest in Class 1A Notes through most types of accounts, including Individual, Joint, UTMA, Trust, Corporate and IRAs.
Most investors say saving for retirement is their top investment objective. Ministry Partners® notes can help you accomplish that goal. We offer Traditional, Roth and SEP IRAs through TMI Trust Company. We can help you with a TMI Trust IRA Rollover account or with the transfer of an IRA from another custodian. An annual fee will apply.
The Notes are the sole obligation of the Company and are not deposits of any credit union. They are not insured by the NCUSIF or any other agency.
This is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the Notes. Such an offer or solicitation can be made only by the prospectus. Such an offer or solicitation will be only made in states where the Notes are registered or otherwise eligible for sale. Any such offer or solicitation is not valid in any jurisdiction where these securities are ineligible for sale.
The purchase of a Note has not been endorsed or recommended by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the Commissioner of Corporations of the State of California, or by any other federal or state regulatory authority.
The Notes are available for purchase only through Participating Brokers who are members of the Selling Group. Ministry Partners Securities LLC™ (“MPS”) is a Participating Broker. MPS is a FINRA and SIPC member firm registered with the US Securities Exchange Commission as a securities broker-dealer. MPS will receive concessions from the Company for selling the Notes. These concessions do not impact the purchase price or investment value of the Notes. MPS will receive a 1.5% concession on the principal amount of the purchase for all maturities.
Potential investors need to consider certain risks when considering an investment in a Note. These risks include:
- The risks of investing in fixed income securities in a rising interest rate environment;
- The Notes are unsecured and general obligations of the Company;
- The possible loss of principal;
- That the Notes are generally illiquid because there is no secondary market for resale of the Notes;
- Except as prescribed in the terms of the Notes, that the Company is under no obligation to prepay an investment in our debt securities before the stated maturity date;
- That an investor in the Notes should be prepared to hold their investment to maturity;
- That the Company’s ability to pay principal and interest on the Notes depends on the performance of its loans to churches and ministries; and
- That churches and ministries depend on voluntary contributions for their ability to repay their obligations, and those contributions may fluctuate substantially in times of local or national economic stress.
Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
This website is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to purchase securities. Our Class 1A Notes are offered to eligible persons only by the Prospectus filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
THE COMMISSIONER OF CORPORATIONS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA DOES NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE THE PURCHASE OF THESE SECURITIES.